We exist to connect people to God and each other.
Building a BRIDGE to all through
- Big Asks invite, inquire, invest
- Bold Devotion decide, dedicate, deliver
- Broad Compassion seek, save, serve
THE BRIDGE is people asking spiritual questions together while going on a journey. We are real people with real struggles, who are curious about God, but turned off by “status quo” religion. We don’t claim to have all the answers. BUT we’re not afraid to ask the questions. And when we discover the God given answer, we courageously follow God’s lead.
We are joyfully members of the Free Methodist Church USA!
THE MISSION OF THE FREE METHODIST CHURCH
Love God | Love People | Love Others
Expected outcomes of all Free Methodist Churches:
- Prayer saturated congregation
- Worshiping congregation
- Disciplined congregation
- Evangelizing congregation
- Reproducing congregation
- Culture – engaging congregation
- World Mission congregation
- Purpose-Driven congregation
To learn more about our beliefs and Free Methodist heritage, please see www.fmcusa.org